Sunday, January 13, 2013

AMPLIFIED STANDARD EDITION: THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO “ST. FAROUK AND ST. NUHU”. CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER ONE

(1). And the king felt the pain of the people and said “I have seen the affliction of my people which are in the kingdom of Naija, and have heard their cry by the reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows; (because I was once in their shoes when I had no shoes to wear), And I am come down to deliver them out of the grip of the oil sellers ”.

(2). For this cause, there shall be supply of twenty scores of Carmel and Donkeys to convey people from one place to another and to annoy the effect of subsidy.

(3) I will also avenge the affliction of my people from the oil sellers.

(4) So, the king appointeed Nuru, the sone of Robadu to fish out the bad eggs among the oil sellers and to avenge the affliction of the people.

(5) And Nuru the son of Robadu replied and said unto the king “Who am I that I should go unto the oil markers and avenge the affliction of thy people? For I have seen and heard the deeds of the oil marketers towards Farcrook and fear gripped my heart and my spirit fainted within me. For this, I lost my speech and became a stammerer”

(6) And king Jona son of Bele said unto Nuru son Robadu “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your king. The oil marketers will do you no harm. If they ask you who sent you, tell them that it is I the king, Jona son of Bele”

(7) And so, Nuru son of Robadu left the presence of the king and did according to the words of the king.

(8) After few days, Nuru son of Robadu came to the king with the details of the wickedness and corruption of the oil marketers.

(9) “Long live the king of Naija kingdom. These are the exhibits and allegation I found against the oil marketers. They have sold with bad measurement, oppressed the poor, exploited the jobless and many other atrocities. They are fattened up like a fattened ram meant for the slaughter. They have shed innocent blood for pursuit of wealth and have killed the Just to cover up their evil paths”.

(10) And the king answered and said unto him “Thou has done well my son. Submit the allegation and findings to the Sellnate and the House of Disarragement”.

………………………………………
­­……… to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment